In this article about eBook writing I have listed 29 reasons why you should become an eBook author. I have personally experienced, along with many of our clients, the fantastic and life-changing benefits of writing an eBook eBook Download Free.
1. For many authors the advent of self-publishing and eBooks has opened up entire new opportunities to profit from writing an eBook.
2. eBooks and self publishing has allowed many authors who have been previously rejected by a major publisher to go ahead and publish their own eBook at a low cost.
3. eBooks are more accessible than printed books for many countries.
4. eBooks are digital files so they can last forever and remain on the online book shelves indefinitely unlike printed books in shops that are removed after a short period if they do not sell.
5. eBooks can be sold to anyone who has a computer or device that is connected to the internet.
6. Authors can sell their eBooks 24/7. Their online shop never closes for business!
7. eBooks are delivered instantly and therefore provide instant gratification for the customer after they make the purchase. No longer do they have to wait weeks or months to receive their book.
8. eBook authors can become very wealthy very quickly if they can produce a top selling eBook. Authors can receive their royalty payments much faster that what they would from a publishing house.
9. Authors can update their eBooks with ease. Unlike printed books, there is no real cost of updating your eBook. This is a major advantage for non-fiction authors where information constantly changes.
10. eBook authors are now play a key role in building a relationship with their fans and customers via blogs, websites, and social media sites.
11. Readers can now play an active role in how an eBook is written or even how they wish the ending to be by providing feedback to the author.
12. eBook authors must play an active part in the marketing and promoting of their eBooks. This involves learning all of the online marketing techniques required to reach their target market.
13. Authors are now involved in the entire process from idea to publication.
14. Writing and selling your own eBook can provide you with a passive income to supplement your full time job. Many authors generate sufficient income from their eBooks to become full-time authors.
15. eBooks require minimal financial investment.
16. eBooks provide authors with an opportunity to now share their opinions, knowledge and expert tips and get paid for doing so.
17. eBooks are the most cost efficient form of publishing available to authors today.
18. As a published author you will gain more notoriety and credibility within your field as an expert.
19. eBook authors must complete their own research before writing their eBook. This includes research on identifying their target audience, the size of their market, the need for their eBook, what content to include and much more.
20. eBook authors will create a brand for both themselves and their eBook. Thus, authors are required to learn more about the importance of personal branding.
21. Authors feel validated when people start to buy their eBooks. This will provide the author with the confidence to write more eBooks.
22. eBook authors can retain complete control over the creative processes of their eBook and no longer have to be controlled by a publisher.
23. eBook authors can retain the rights to their work. This can be very lucrative if your eBook is considered for a movie or printed books later on.
24. eBooks can be targeted towards niche markets. There are massive opportunities within niche markets and the authors that can exploit these niche markets can become very successful and wealthy.
25. eBooks in English will dominate the world market as the universal language.
New online niche eBook stores will begin to play a major role as the major online stores become saturated with eBooks and thus make it harder for readers to find exactly what they want.
26. The length of eBooks is generally shorter than a printed book.
27. Authors must abide by the rules and guidelines set fourth by retailers and self publishers in order to have their eBook distributed to the online stores.
28. The success of an eBook and author will be determined by the market. If an author writes a less than acceptable eBook they will destroy their reputation and potential career as an author.
29. eBooks are read on multiple devices from cell phones, iPads to computers.
eBook Writing and publishing your own eBook is a rewarding challenge that could also become a profitable one that generates passive income for you for many years. It is you, the author, who is now in control of all aspects of your eBook as well as being able to receive the highest royalties.